.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Anderson, IN, United States

Monday, May 23, 2005

The Rise and Fall of Airlines

This is an article I wrote for publication on August 15, 2002, regarding commercial airline travel and its future.

As is the fact with most of my predictions (concerning things of which I know something), the trend has come pretty close to how I called it.

The publisher of Aero-News, where I was the News Editor and did nearly all the writing for over three years, doesn't like to let me show people my work. Regardless, I don't think he'd mind if I just show you where to find the original story:

http://aero-news.net/news/commbus.cfm?ContentBlockID=46b0c618-c8e0-4649-ac0d-1cfe47c5b160&Dynamic=1

(He gets bent out of shape when I even offer a link, so you'll have to paste it.)

Let me know what you think -- did I call this one?

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home